“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” ~ Sophia Loren
When we look at someone, we usually look at his eyes first. Eye makeup enhances the beauty of the face. Smooth makeup makes them look attractive. Here are some easy hacks related to eye makeup. You can apply this simply-
1. Urgently attend to a party straight from work? Well, you don’t need to carry your whole makeup shelf with you. Just take a shimmery liner and apply a layer of it on your regular liner to glam up immediately.
2. Heat the eyelash curler using your hairdryer before curling your lashes with it. It helps keep up the curl better and longer and is so much quicker. Heat your eyelash curler with a hairdryer before curling your eyelashes. Just like we use hot tools on our hair, we can also use heated eyelash curlers to help our eyelashes curl better.
3. Giving eyeliner to eye makeup is also a skill. Because eyeliner will give your eyes an extraordinary look. Eyeliner shape depending on your eyes shape. For round or small eyes, for example, it can be applied only on the outer corner or only on the upper leaf. Rub the pencil on the fingers first and make it a little softer. So that the eyes don’t hurt. If you put a little powder on the line drawn with an eye pencil, the line will not spread and will be long-lasting.
4. If your eyeliner has dried or gone losing, use your mascara as an eyeliner. Just, drop your eyeliner brush in the mascara tube and apply on your eyes.
5. If your eyeshadow is not as pigmented as you want. Simply, easy makeup hack is to apply white eyeshadow or eyeliner on the eyelids before layering the eyeshadow. This will make the eyeshadow colours look more prominent and glossy.
6. This easy eye makeup hack is great for those with small eyes. Want your eyes to seem larger, line your waterline with a white pencil instead of black eyeliner. You can also use a nude eye pencil. This creates the illusion of whites of your eyes extending further, hence making the eyes appear larger.
7. Don’t have eyeliner gel? Simply, heat the pointer of an eye pencil with lighter to soften it into an eyeliner gel. Use a liner brush to apply it.
8. If you want to learn the perfect eyeliner flick or smokey eyeshadow. Take help to common household articles. Use tape, spoon, business card, credit card or sticky notes as an instructor. For a smokey eye, when you remove the tape or sticky note, lightly blend the corner to remove the crank line.9. Prevent getting mascara on skinWhile applying mascara, hold a spoon to cover your eyelids and apply the mascara. Similarly, hold the spoon below your lower lash line while applying mascara. This will avoid the product getting on your skin.
10. Sexy lips include a clearly illustrated upper lip. You will complete this with the use of a lip pencil. If you want some correction, apply a little powder or corrector on your lips, and then draw a line to correct it. Of course, this doesn’t have to differ much from your natural lip line.
Now, admit that you liked these master hacks so much that you wish you knew them earlier?